Sacred Heart Church will be having their annual event to provide free Thanksgiving meals to everyone in our community who would not otherwise be able to celebrate Thanksgiving with a great meal. You can support our event by simply donating a turkey and/or volunteering to cook a turkey. If you would like to participate, a summary of activities leading up to Thanksgiving day is as follows:
- Turkey Donations – If you would like to donate a turkey, please drop off the turkey at the Sacred Heart Church rectory by Friday, November 20th.
- Volunteer Cooks – If you would like to help cook a turkey, let us know by calling the rectory at (323) 221-3179.
- Turkey Pick-up. Those cooking turkeys will be asked to pick up their turkey at the rectory on Sunday, November 22nd.
- Delivery of Cooked Turkeys – Cooked turkeys are to be delivered to the church hall on Thanksgiving day in the morning by 7 am.
- Serving of Meals – Meals will be served on Thanksgiving Day starting at 9 am until about 1 pm.
- Thanksgiving Day Mass – There will be a Thanksgiving mass at 10:00 am…all are invited to attend.
We all have a lot to be thankful for….help us provide a blessed Thanksgiving for all! Thank you!